It's a good thing All Saint's and All Soul's Day fell on the end of the week. SEMBREEAAKK!!!!! hahahaha! I'm so happy that I have 4 days off!! :) I'm so happy for the "mandatory breaks"! :) I slept straight until noon this morning. And I'm thinking if I should sleep again, after I post this entry. :)
Since today is one of the very few times that I get to bum around, I feel obligated to post today. Nothing much has been happening lately.. Umm... it's my 5th month with Albert today. hehehe. :) Unfortunately, we might not be able to go out today, because he has to go to work (Imagine that!!! boo!) At least, we saw each other yesterday... :)
On to other things, kathy had entered our barkada on RushTV's Nescafe 3in1 Barkada Album!! We've been exposed!!! hahahaha. Peace kathy! :) And we were chosen! It was our Subic Trip last year, where we swam amongst typhoon Caloy that hit Zambales, along with us. The shoot, as kathy said, will be this monday. :) I want to watch it!!! We are currently sifting through our pictures to choose which pictures to submit. :)
Even though it is sweldo day today, I'm currently feasting on home-cooked stuff, since I invested my money to get mutual funds from Philamlife. P10000 is the minimum investment to open an account. P1000 is how much it would cost for top-ups. For inquiries, you can text Katherine (my sister) at +639209182896. Tell her, Wuzy sent you. :) Or, if you're too shy, just drop a comment, and I will get back to you. :)

1 Comments | Post a Comment
wow coolness. makikita ka sa tv! hehehe :p and happy 5th sa inyo ni albert :)
12:11 AM