MY Marrying AGE iS 27
- copied this quiz from Mommy Joy's multiply blog. :) Quite pointless, but it's fun anyway. :)
[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee. - official coffee maker ng ASG/Web :p
[X] I keep track of dates using a calendar. - sa cellphone calendar kaya di talaga pwede mawala phone ko!
[ ] I own more than one credit card - i only have my dad's extension card
[ ] I know how to change the oil in my dad's car. - erm.. tunay na change oil, or pwedeng yung lagay ng oil sa makina.. yun alam ko. :)
[ ] I do my own laundry.
[X] I vote every election. - exercise your right!
[X] I can cook for myself. - just quick dishes. :) using the stove, not microwave. :p
[ ] I think politics are exciting. - erm...
[ ] I balance my checkbook.
[ ] My parents have better things to say than my friends. - it depends.. :)
total: 4
[ ] I show up for school/college/work every day early. - yeah right.. dakilang late!
[X] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse - never know when you're gonna need one!
[X] I've never gotten a detention. - goody two shoes. haha
[ ] I have never smoked a cigarette. - tried it once, didn't like it
[ ] I have never gotten completely trashed - inaantok ako, bago pa mangyari yun! haha
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. - never! same birthday as my dad, how can i forget???
[X] I like to take walks by myself. - good way to relax. :) wag nga lang sa dilim.. kakatakot!
[X] I've watched talk shows. - who doesn't every once in a while??
[X] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up.
[X] I drink coffee at least once a week. - can't live without caffeine! :)
total: 6
[X] I know how to do the dishes - i hate leaving unwashed dishes!
[X] I can count to 10 in another language. - japanese and chinese!
[X] When I say I'm going to do something I do it - well.. most of the time..
[X] My parents trust me. - i like to believe that!
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[X] I can make adults laugh without being stupid. - sometimes.. though I don't usually.. i'm not really the comedienne (tama ba spelling??) type..
[ ] I remember to water the plants. - i used to water my cactus.. now i just do when i feel like it.. dunno why..
[X] I study when I have to. - cause i have to!
[X] I pay attention at school/college. - nerd!
[X] I remember to feed my pets. - maingay ang asong gutom!
total: 8
[X] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up
[ ] I work out on a regular basis. - just can't keep it up...
[X] I clean up my own mess. - most of the time...
[ ] The people at Gloria Jeans know me by name.
[ ] my favorite kind of food is take out. - greasy, fatty..
[ ] I have gained weight since middle/high school. - i was heavier when i was younger. :)
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine. - i do this when i get to the office
[X] I cant go out of the store without getting something I don't need. - will power!
[ ] I understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[X] I can type quickly. - and without looking! :)
total: 4
[X] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour. -weather - weather lang yan...
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment.
[X] I have been to a tupperware party - pot luck!
[ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I have more bills that I can pay. - go prepaid!
[ ] Most of my friends are older than I am.
[X] I can say no to staying out all night. - kase antukin ako!
[ ] I use the internet every day. - walang net sa office... :(
[X] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while - magastos!
[X] I can read a book and actually finish it.
total: 5
add up all the number and repost this
as: MY Marrying AGE iS.

3 Comments | Post a Comment
I fail to see how counting to 10 in a different language can be relevant. HAHA
27!!! Malapit na yun, Tin! Handa ka na ba?
7:49 PM
erm.. hahaha! hindi pa siguro... :) pupunta pa tayong sg at greece di ba??? hahaha. :))
9:45 PM
hindi si tin dapat tanungin kung handa na siya... hwek hwek hwek >:)
10:09 PM