I have just fulfilled my social obligation as a Filipino citizen when the family went out to vote. Yay! :) Even if I'm just one vote, I hope that my senatorial bets will make it, and hopefully, instill in some reforms for the country. I don't really know the platforms of the candidates running for local office here in Meycauayan, so I just voted for those that my mother told me to vote for. tsk tsk. My bad. :(
Yesterday was Happy Mother's Day! Since the family has a habit of making the most out of occasions like this (well, not really the most, but we make it a point to celebrate, i.e. eat out), we ate at Saisaki Restaurant, one our favorite places since it's a Japanese buffet place. However, for the first time, the family had experienced stomach pains, with the exception of brother B, gabby and bati. Huhuhu. Good thing though, that there's no office today, I would have been forced to take a leave to rest my poor tummy. :(
Last saturday, the office went to Caylabne Bay Resort for it's annual Summer Outing. It's a small beach resort, located in Ternate Cavite. I can't believe that I gave up the CWSO's Puerto Galera outing to be with the officemates! Well.. I actually chose based on the place, not on the people I would be with, 'coz if I were to base it on people, I would have chosen the barkada, anyday! :) I haven't been to Caylabne that's why I chose it.Anyway, Caylabne is so-so. The shore is so short, the water, not that clean, and too salty (maybe because it's a bay, and dirt and salt are stuck). The restrooms (for guests without a room) occasionally runs out of water. The food tastes like cardboard and the drinks costs P90! The fun parts are the fun officemates, the beach volleyball court, the jacuzzi, the soccer game that we had and the photo-ops that we had courtesy of ASG's resident photographer, Louie. :p All in all, I wouldn't really recommend this place, specially if you just want to relax and enjoy the beach and scenery, since it's too far. The place didn't really rise up to my expectations. Go to Subic instead, for the same travel time, it's really a lot better. Caylabne, I think, specializes in team buildings and office outings since the games that we had were facilitated by the resort staff. I participated in volleyball, sack race and tug of war; with a record of 2 wins and 1 lost. hehe. :) Our team lost in tug of war. Other games were swimming and relay (both for guys only).
I don't really regret that I chose Caylabne over Puerto Galera, I just wish that I could have had both. :) Hehe. :)

5 Comments | Post a Comment
awww, tin... punta tayo ulit sa puerto! hindi ako nakapag-parasail... :(
just so you know, we missed you and nas, for the nth time, a lot.
2:48 AM
bakit di ka nakapagparasail??? game! tara! si kathy daw, hindi nakapagbeach e. hehe. :)
10:24 PM
Hindi siya nakapagparasail dahil sa kin! Waaaah! T_T Kinulang pera ko eh. Kaya nga na-miss ka namin kasi extra funds ka rin. Hehehe
11:07 PM
oo nga tara! balik balik! hindi rin kami nakapag-banana boat... :(
miss ka na talaga namin, si nas din... kelangan na natin magkita-kita! :D
11:29 AM
tara game! err.. dinner and movie kung may time pa tayo?? hehehe. :) malapit na birthday ni nas e.. we have to see her!! hehe. :) tsaka extra funds?? hahaha! o nga eh, lam nyo ba, i-saved up for our galera trip na hindi naman ako nakasama... huhuhu. :((
7:11 PM