over coffee and tea...

Since I wasn't in the mood to study earlier...

I just got home from a little food splurging.

From Friuli:
(Pasta/Pizza/Dessert Place at Teacher's Village, QC., near Holy Family School)
1. mushroom tuna pasta - spaghetti noodles with cream sauce mixed with slices of tuna and mushroom yummy! wasn't able to finish everything though, so I took the other half home.

2. marinara pizza

yep! you guessed it, seafood based pizza. the sauce that they used is actually marinara sauce (bought this one for take out, then ate one slice when I got home. haha. :) I liked it. )

From Rustan's:
(at Katipunan)
1. 500 ml Pepsi Max - I dunno why I bought this.. i just wanted to buy something from the supermarket...

2. Small bag of Holy Kettle Corn

I so badly miss this popcorn that I impulsively bought one (just ate half)

From Starbucks
(the one besides Rustan's, Katipunan)
1. Venti Raspberry Blended Tea - when I'm not craving for coffee, this is what I usually buy. Best Blended Tea, at least for me. :)

2. Chocolate Torte? Cake

I can't really remember the name of the cake, since it's a new one.. basta, it looked really nice, I had to buy it. :p

3 Comments | Post a Comment

Blogger kitkat said...

tin ang sasarap naman ng pagkain.. nakakagutom! :9

happy birthday~!!

1:11 AM   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sobrang dami mong binili! parang gusto ko na rin magshop ng food! :P

10:28 PM   

Blogger chocoadik said...

thanks kathy! :)

haha. oo ivy, kapag wala kang maintindihan sa inaaral mo.. kumain ka na lang! hahaha. :)

7:44 PM   

Powered by Blogger