over coffee and tea...

On to my second week...

My life as a commuter. I really hate commuting. If I could, I would just opt to drive myself to wherever my destination is. Anyway, since we're just middle class citizens, I don't have that kind of luxury, specially since I don't really have my own car, nor can I afford to drive myself with the high price of gasoline.

Reason #1 why I hate commuting: Whenever I ride the MRT, there is always this one inconsiderate person who would lean on the bar (where people should just be holding) to keep his/her balance. What the?? And to make matters worst, other people have been there before him/her and just because there is enough space, it doesn't give them the right to park your a** there. It just means that other people are considerate enough not to hog all the space, so that other people can use the bar to hold their balance as well. duh! (I hope you get my drift)

3 Comments | Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:31 AM   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:54 AM   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

4:21 AM   

Powered by Blogger