Finally!! After 5 years of stress, I have finally graduated!!!! woohoo! yay! yay! :-) I'll post some engineering recognition rites pics as soon as I get them.. :-) since I'm just a parasite with other people's cameras. hehe. :-p
Anyway, I wasn't as emotional during the graduation as I thought I would be.. I dunno, for some reason, my highschool graduation felt happier... hmm.. can't explain it but it really felt that way.. Like the rites was just some very long program that I couldn't wait to get out off. Well, fine, it wasn't boring, but the emotional level was not really that high.. Hmm.. maybe, I need to get checked into the hospital.. I waited long enough for this, and then I felt that?? weird, weird me...
Anyway, since my nephew has started to bug me.. I'll post again next time, maybe about the new starbucks frappucinos.. :-)

2 Comments | Post a Comment
engg grads are not what you expect them to be, di ba? hehehe. iba rin pakiramdam ko noon eh, parang, ay yun na yun? after all these years, ganun lang? hehe.
7:15 PM
Best regards from NY! Veterinarian scholarships Zocor wayfarin Celexa title Risks of vicodin and alcohol Adult girl good spanking videos Lump sum severance into 401k access mobility systems wheelchair vans and driving aids breakdown hardcore listen Boating safety mass Manga ultra sex Addicted to ultracet Boating sales hot teen lesbians Free+porn+shemale+trannys Butalbital and serotonin henderson lasik surgeon Best weight loss diet pills Botox+print+ads buspar www98 con
1:31 PM