Whew! I just got back from school and finally I was able to catch my philo teacher in his office. Finally! I've been coming back to school just to get my exam results and earlier I was able to get it from him. Hmmm... not that bad results, I'll say! I got a 100 and an 85 on the 2 exams he gave us. =ü= I guess all those cramps I got from writing his exam essays paid off! =ü=
And, aside from that, I just got my Komunikasyon II class cards and tadah! I got a 1.25! Woohoo! Definitely a far cry from the 2.5s that I got from my other classes. Too bad, the class' only 3 units. I could have gotten a better average if it's 5 units. Oh well, at least all those research work are over... for now!
On a new lay-out: Sad to say, I won't be coming up with a new lay-out soon. It seems like my creative juices are not flowing lately and I can't seem to come up with a new design. If you just dropped by to look at my lay-out, please do visit the other sections and look at the content. It may not be a lot but still, this is not a blog only site. Thanks!
Well, I'd better go now. I don't have that much to say since the only exciting thing that's been happening here is the continuous crying of my nephew, gab. Look at him:
Isn't he the cutest? =ü=

0 Comments | Post a Comment