over coffee and tea...

Today was one of those days again, where nothing had gone right. Aiming for 18 units this semester, I only got 10 units pre-enlisted, which means I have to go back tomorrow and on monday to pre-enlist for my remaining subjects. Unfortunately, it will take forever because 2nd year students and eng'g students almost always, gets the least priority during registration. =( if you think that I'm exaggerating, ask any UP student. Aside from that, I am forced to take a saturday class this sem, for 5 hours straight, 7-12 am! It's almost inhuman! (okay, okay, so maybe this time, I am exaggerating. But I still hate the thought that I still have to go to school on saturdays.)

Aside from enlistment problems, TOM a.k.a Time Of the Month (get it?) is in for a visit which made matters worst today. The only thing that made me thankful that I got mine yesterday was due to the fact that the other day before, I went swimming in Laguna. At least, I got to swim. ΓΌ

... I'm just wondering, why is it that some people just can't see that there are times when a person just wants somebody to talk to? Is lending a sympathethic ear really that hard to give? I just can't figure it out.

*****************************************************



which Episode II character are you?




Probably the greatest Jedi Knight of all. Like Obi Wan, you are wise and keep your feet on the ground at all times. You will not be outsmarted by anyone. You are always faithful to your friends. Be careful though, danger lurks around every corner - you could even be betrayed by those closest to you.


0 Comments | Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger